CPT attended ITSC 2022 (International Thermal Spray Conference & Exposition), one of the largest Thermal Spray events in the world. CPT shared 2 oral and 4 poster presentations:
- Improvement of the adhesion strength of bioactive glass coatings obtained by Atmospheric Plasma Spraying (Poster);
- Influence of the Substrate Properties on the Cold Gas Spray Deposition Efficiency (Poster);
- CGS metallization of polymers for 3D printing (Poster);
- Repairing blade-like shaped parts by the Metal Knitting CGS Method (Poster);
- Metal Knitting: A method to control morphology and properties in cold gas spray additive manufacturing (Oral presentation performed by Dr. Javier Sanchez);
- Microstructural, Mechanical and Wear Behaviour of FeCoCrNiMn (HEAs) thermally sprayed coatings (Oral presentation performed by Dr. Alessio Silvello).